Back in Episode 51 I gave an overview of the Homeschool Market. This episode is the next in that series, where I go into some of the mistakes authors make when trying to sell to homeschoolers. I also cover how to avoid those mistakes. If you are curious why homeschoolers are not interested in your book, this episode is a must-listen.
- The Read-Aloud Family
- Helicopter Parents
- Ted Dekker’s Circle Trilogy
- Beric the Briton by G.A. Henty
- Elsie Dinsmore by Martha Finley
- Many of the above links are affiliate links
- Homeschool curriculum options
- A list of Homeschool Events
Enter to win a bundle of 35 of the top courses from the Christian Writers Institute. You can learn more about the contest here.
New Mastermind Groups
I have several new mastermind groups for authors. If you are wanting personalized coaching from me, I encourage you to check these out before they fill up. Each group is limited to 10 people and some of them are nearly sold out.
- Prepublished Novelists
- Prepublished Nonfiction Writers
- Published Authors