Susan Stewart is senior nonfiction editor with Elk Lake Publishing and has published three books, including the award-winning Formatting e-Books for Writers: Convert Your Word File to Kindle.
- Why is writing so physically draining?
- What can authors do to have better energy while writing?
- What are some of the things that drain authors energy?
- High Energy Time for High Energy Tasks
- Let shift gears a little bit and talk about emotional energy. Writing can be emotionally draining as well. Is this avoidable or just part of the job?
- How can authors recharge emotionally?
- How can Christian authors recharge spiritually?
- How can authors better manage stress?
- You can read more of Susan’s practical solutions at www.practicalinspirations.com.
- Susan’s Facebook
Sponsor Prepare Your Heart to Be a Writer by Karen Ball & Erin Taylor Young
Give Yourself a God-Based Anchor for Whatever Comes Your Way
Your most powerful weapon against any and all disappointments, obstacles, and attacks; the most effective tool to help you keep going when all you want to do is give up—is a heart that’s grounded in the foundation of God’s truth.
Use coupon code: “podcast” to save 10% at checkout.