In episode 023, we talked about how every book should be an audiobook, but then left you hanging as to how. In this episode, we talk with Tom Parks who has narrated, directed, and produced over 400 audiobooks by authors like Rick Warren and Daniele Steele.
- Walk us through the day in the life of an audiobook narrator?
- What kind of books do you most enjoy narrating?
- What kind of book makes for an amazing audiobook?
- What recording advice do you have for authors who are reading their own books?
- What are some of the common mistakes that you hear new narrators make?
Sponsor: Christian Writers Institute
Would you like to be a published author but don’t know where to start? This course is for you. In this course, Thomas Umstattd shares a simple explanation of a complicated process. You will learn the pros and cons of traditional publishing and the pros and cons of independent publishing. You will also learn, step by step, how to go from idea to book on the shelf.
Use coupon code: “podcast” to save 10%