One of the goals of the Christian Publishing Show is to help writers understand the publishing industry. This is why I am so excited about our next guest.
Stan Jantz is the president of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He is also an author who has co-authored 75 books with Bruce Bickel. Stan welcome to the Christian Publishing Show!
- What is the ECPA?
- What does it mean to a Christian Bestseller?
- What are the Christy Awards? What are the Christian Book Awards?
- What is PubU?
- How has the rise of indie publishing affected the ECPA? What do you offer for indie authors?
- What are some industry trends and and myths that authors believe about publishing?
- Let’s talk a bit about the Christian Book Expo
- Where can people find out more about the ECPA?
I have written an autobiography, and I would like someone who has a love of Yahshua, and Christian values to publish my book. I am a few chapters from finishing my book. Those that have read it tell me I need to publish it. I would like to do that before my time on earth is done.